Book Requests (Part 1)
Hey there, this is the first reading list I am compiling in effort to stave off really bad books that you might get me on accident (this isn’t to say your taste is bad, it is just a precaution). Also, this isn’t to say that you shouldn’t send me a book you think I would really really like! Surprises can be fun too! Unfortunately, all books must be mailed directly from a publisher or a recognized and verifiable distributor (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders); fortunately, you can order pretty much any book via Barnes and Noble or Amazon. With out further delay, here it is!
- Books of Norwegian Names.
– How to Stay Alive in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere (By: Bradford Angier)
- Against History Against Leviathan! (By: Fredy Perlman)
- Letters of Insurgents (By: Fredy Perlman)
- Norsk, nordmenn og Norge 1: Textbook for Beginning Norwegian. (By: Kathleen Strokker & Haddal Odd)
- Discipline and Punish (By: Michel Foucault)
- National Geographic
- Planet Earth (The Book).
- Bleach –past issue #32– (By: Tite Kubo)
- Akira (Graphic Novel/Manga)
- Species Being
- Books about Yoga & Pilates.
- Art of War (By: Sun Tzu) /// There are thousands of different versions of this text; send me all of them.
- Caliban & the Witch (By: Silvia Federici)
- Wolf’s Rain (By: Keiko Nobumoto)
- Dragon Hunter –past issue #4–(By: Hong Seock-Seo)
- Ponyo –the book–.
- N’Dréa: One Woman’s Fight To Die Her Own Way (By: Andréa Dorea)
- Outlaws of the Sertão: Writings of Os Cangaceiros Vol. II (Translated by Wolfi Landstreicher)
- Books (By: Alfredo Bonanno)
- Having little, being much (By: Fredy Perlman)
- Books on Native resistance –Dakota–.
If you decide to buy me a book, e-mail: exitpanopticon(at)yahoo.com saying you did so. This way, I don’t get thirteen copies of the same book.
[Note: Books with a strike through them have already been purchased for Erik.]